Saturday, June 23, 2012

Withdrawls are hard on Bear

Bear is suffering some pretty strong, very hard, withdrawls from the medications he's been on. Mommy has said they are "scary" and she is now rooming with him in his PICU room because she doesn't want him to be alone.

The doctors admitted they are harder on Bear than they thought they would be. Please, we've seen him healing in miraculous ways, let's pray for this situation too. He is having stridor with breathing and has a very nasty urinary tract infection (from the catheterization he had) and it's accompanied with pus. He is/was on vancomycin so that should cover the issue but let's pray for healing. Let's send healing thoughts, let's wish him well again!!!

This was taken the evening of June 22, 2012---Bear says, "Ni Ni"







love,
 
 "I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)

3 comments:

CM said...

Oh, sweet pea. I've been praying and sent a card last week though the hospital - will send another one today.

Rochelle said...

Praying, praying~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.