Bear is healing MIRACULOUSLY. MIRACULOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As of today, June 21, 2012 (just 12 days after being admitted to the hospital)
he does NOT have WOUND DRESSINGS on his body any longer!!!!
THIS IS MONUMENTALLY HUGE!
MIRACULOUS!!
AMAZING!!!
You see, Julie & Cam were told Bear would need wound care for a long time.
You see, Julie & Cam were told Bear would need wound care for a long time.
Well, Bear's body has a special notion about it and it's healing in MIRACULOUS ways.
And, then, today...Mommy got Bear to LAUGH and SMILE.
AMAZING!
MIRACULOUS!!
MONUMENTALLY HUGE!!!
AMAZING!
MIRACULOUS!!
MONUMENTALLY HUGE!!!
Please, keep the prayers,
comments,
cards,
healing thoughts,
and well wishes coming :)
Julie now has over 300 cards sent through the Support-A-Patient link at TCH.
THANK YOU for loving her and Bear!!!!
Also, a bit of exciting news on my own front that concerns Julie and her family.
I will be traveling to meet her for the FIRST TIME,
THANK YOU for loving her and Bear!!!!
Also, a bit of exciting news on my own front that concerns Julie and her family.
I will be traveling to meet her for the FIRST TIME,
FACE-TO-FACE the first week of July. I cannot believe it!
To the two women that made the first leg of my flight happen,
To the two women that made the first leg of my flight happen,
I cannot thank you enough. You humble me.
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment