Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tomorrow!

We will be busting Jadon out tomorrow and bringing him home to us!! Shawn is at today's afternoon visit right now, alone. I am not feeling too hot. Terrible tummy ache. My guess is it was something I ate. My husband has gut of steel thanks to all the processed crap he eats. Me? Well, not so much. So, I took a long nap, and am trying to keep some tea down now with honey in it. We shall see.

So....stay tuned. GOTCHA DAY IS COMING!!!


"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Ah friend so sorry about your tummy. Praying it is well tomorrow for your big GOTCHA DAY! YAHOO!!! Still can't believe you are there just 3 months ago you were chatting with me as we were there. crazy!

K said...

Hi Christie,

It's Kim and Andrew here again. Sorry we didn't write earlier, but I had to have emergency surgery which meant Andrew's tutoring was slipped a bit. Jadon Andrew is ADORABLE and he looks very cuddly! Andrew wrote a note for you, so here it is.

Helo,

i hope you are good. kim was sik. i like Jadon Andrew. thank you for adopting him. he neds a hom. he is to smal. my mom sais that i was smal but now i am big. Jadon Andrew ate milk and meet he get big. i like pikture. dose Jadon Andrew lik plans i like plans (planes - note from Kim). Ukraine looks nic i go to Turke Costa rica itali but no Ukraine yet. i tell my mom go to Ukraine.
go home son. i hav presant for Jadon Andrew.
bye Andrew

Andrew has been working very hard at spelling and his writing. For Andrew this is the equivilant of a novel. He also never goes anywhere without his Fodor Ukraine book :)

O LORD Jesu Christ, who didst take little children into thine arms, and bless them: Bless, we beseech thee, the children of this family; grant that they may grow up in thy fear and love; give unto them day by day thy strength and guidance, that so they may continue in thy love and service unto their lives' end. Grant this, O blessed Saviour, for thine own Name's sake. Amen.

Safe trip home...we'll be thinking of you!

Kim and Andrew