1. Jadon to remain HEALTHY.
2. For his passport to come Tuesday (Monday would make me jump for joy, literally AND record it for you all to see).
3. For our appointments in Kiev to be quick and with positive out turn.
4. Travel mercies from here to Kiev and from Kiev home!
5. For Jadon to remain well hydrated once we get him out of the orphanage.
Jadon cannot drink from a cup, though I was told he could. He can eat a cookie/biscuit and chew nicely. He does not know how to suck from a sippy or an open cup but he sucks his thumb so I KNOW he CAN DO it; he just needs time and instruction.
I've contacted the Embassy requesting Thursday appointments per Luda, that way we are in the system *so to speak* and if we need to change the appointment sooner or later it might be easier that way to do so.
Love,




4 comments:
Will be praying for you! Is there a place there were you can get a honey bear cup? Maybe not, WTH am I thinking! That would've help him with his drinking :)
Christie, how absolutely precious! I am so, so happy for all of you!!
Wondering if he will drink water from a bottle, as in, baby bottle?
I'm thinking about a juice box, like Capri Sun or something where you punch the straw into the bag or box. You can squeeze those and get the fluid up into the straw to help him get the drink - kind of like the Honey Bears. Or find a sippy cup and take the valve out?
Specific prayers coming your way. I am hoping to see you dance!
Post a Comment