Concerts for a Cause is an organization that hosts an annual concert to raise funds for those in need. The first year they generated funds for their local Down Syndrome Association to supply those learning about their baby's diagnosis, both born and unborn, with a Down Comforter which is a packet to welcome their child and give them up to date information and resources.
The second year the organization raised money for Healing Haiti to build a Tilapia farm in Haiti. This year’s concert, held just weeks ago, raised money for both Healing Haiti and Reece's Rainbow children/families and we are just one of the families to be blessed by their message and ministry.
You see, Concerts for a Cause, came alongside us to help bring Jadon (Andriy on RR) home AND to reach out to others about the power of God and our need for him in our life. The picture I chose to draw you all in to help us said, “All I know of tomorrow is that GOD will rise before the sun.” I hope, and pray, that is the ONE thing you take away from this.
God is always available to you. If you don’t know him as your personal Savior, seek Him now. We’ll be praying for you. Thank you for blessing us by allowing Concerts for a Cause to bless us.
And, don't forget we are still continuing our Giveaway too. Please CLICK HERE
1 comment:
Hi Christie! I just donated!! (finally LOL!)
Caroline, Manolo's mom :)
Post a Comment