Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Like" it? Then click it! :)

Ok, if you simply click " FB like icon" on this blogpost below the picture and the Giveaway Link, a donor is willing to donate $1 for each "like". This costs you nothing and will help us out too; and if you are lead to donate, please do---our donor is still willing to up your donation by 50% too.















Photobucket


"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)


2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Christie! What a great idea! Your donor is amazing to give you this gift. I hope you get a thousand likes! I did donate to your FSP account and shared this on facebook. I will add the other media (twitter and blog when I do those.) Good luck and God Bless! I am praying for a fully funded account for you all!

Donna said...

Christie! Tweeted about your blog in addition to donating and posting to facebook too.