This first picture was taken about ONE year ago.
This picture below, just months ago
She has just 325.40 in her grant fund with Reece's Rainbow. I pray it grows, above all I pray her family comes for her. She's heavy on my heart. I won't lie, I'd love to see her in my family. My husband and I are not on the same page. Our home is not large enough. We don't have the familial support needed to care for our children while we would travel. Our family is a family of 6 right now... I know I am crazy, but, I won't deny my longing for her and for her to have a loving home. She's saying, "Momma and Papa? Are you there? Can't you see me? Why? Why won't you come for me?"
Please, share Maggie's picture. Please join me in praying her to her forever home no matter where that might be.
love,
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)


4 comments:
I really could see you guys adding a precious daughter to your crew .. Do you have friends that could help watch your crew while you travel ?
I could really see you adding a daughter to your crew, could several family members or friends watch a few of the boys each while you guys travel ?
She is adorable. I am guessing she is only available to married couples?
Ali, yes married couples only, sadly.
Post a Comment