Today, I moved $3,164.00 to Julie's paypal account!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!! Thank you, one hundred times, THANK YOU, for blessing this family in such an amazing self-less act of love. We've had small donations, large donations...each person giving as they are able. It is soooo amazing to witness it all. I am saving each email notice, eventually, I will get them to Julie and she can send a thank you note to each of you.
Here is a picture of Julie cleaning dried blood from Kai's face...look at the pure JOY on her face.
This was the first time Mommy had been able to "care" for her son in a week.
love,
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)

1 comment:
Such a sweet and tender picture. Still praying for Kai and his Mama here!
Post a Comment