Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22 days of Thankfulness

Today, I am thankful for Julie's  (and all families waiting to adopt from Ukraine) family getting GOOD NEWS!!!

From our facilitator---
"Update from Ukraine:
According to the unofficial information that we have received today the new Department for Adoptions will start giving appointments for dates starting December 5th or December 12th. They are negotiating it right now. So those whose dossier were submitted and approved please be ready to travel at short notice. We'll let you know immediately once the invitations are issued. This is all the news we have right now. God bless you, Serge"






It is COMING!!! The boys are coming HOME!!!!!!  Please, do all you can to help this family. Donate--any amount helps, even $1.  Share their FSP page www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorkehm and above all else, PRAY!!!!!!!!


If you need Christmas shopping done, and have someone that loves candles, why not give Scentsy a shot? I am now an Independent Consultant and you can see my Scentsy page by clicking the Scentsy logo on my sidebar to the right. I am hosting an adoption fundraiser for Julie Kehm too. It is under the "My Parties" section listed as Kehm Adoption. Julie will get 100% of my commission from this fundraiser.

Please, share!! Please, donate, if you can. And PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!

love,


 "I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)