Each day, my mornings start off with us leaving around 8 a.m. to take Joseph to school, then I drive to pick up my niece and nephew and take them (and Jared) to school, then I drive back into town to take Jackson to school. I then do whatever running/errands I can in an hour and then pick up Joseph from school and, after that, we drive to get Jackson. We drive home and have lunch around 12:30 each day.
Then naps for the kids and I do what I can for an hour and half. Shawn comes home and then it's time for dinner, baths and bed for everyone in the house but me. I get to clean while they sleep, catch up on my blog, place orders for Scentsy, and do coursework for my degree.
Busy much? LOL But thank goodness I have a car that runs...I feel for my sister right now, her car died the day after we got home from Ukraine.
Love,
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment