He is very receptive to both if us. However, touch (living touch, embracing) is completely foreign to him. So we do a lot of holding him facing away from us and letting him ease into us as he is ready.
Today, he allowed Shawn to stroke his back and he fell asleep on me. So precious. Later, he just melted right into Shawn an was so content.
He snores horribly. Poor Peanut definitely has obstructive sleep apnea. No doubt. We will go back this afternoon in about 2 more hours.
Wednesday we will see if he can go outside. The weather should be gorgeous on Wednesday here. It's very nice today.
shhhhh, don't tell the nannies : )
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)











8 comments:
He is so adorable!
I don't know I feel like crying every time a see a picture of you holding him...
It is amazing to see how his life is starting to change, God is good!
Cherie
What a precious doll he is!
Oh he is adorable. You are so blessed. So much fun to see you finally holding him. Praying the rest of your trip goes smoothly.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! <3
Such a sweet boy!! Love that smile!
I'm so happy for you Christie. There are just no words. He is beautiful!!
Ohhhh, my heart is absolutely MELTING!
Post a Comment