In our midst, He is MOVING.
The shutdown that is set to start July 11th in the country we wish to adopt from will not affect our adoption afterall. Children with approved special needs per the law over there can still be adopted right now. YAY!!!
~Christie~
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:2-3 (NIV)
4 comments:
Yay! If I hadn't said it before--Whoot whoot! btw, love the new photo header :)
Wonderful news Christie!
Fabulous news :) Keeping your family close in prayer... I also wanted to thank you for including Pauline in your links- so sweet of you! <3
Fantastic news! I am so excited to see Alexander come home. :)
Post a Comment