Yesterday was an emotionally draining day. Yes, we had prayers answered--but they are prayers that broke my heart.
I have so many answers today, in the light of day after just sleeping about 4 hours of sleep.
I now understand why we experienced the hell we went through with the first agency, I understand why my pushing got me nowhere. I understand why God told me to wait, that He needed more time. But most importantly, I know where my child is---our huge prayer is pertaining to this.
I know that Andrea from Reece's Rainbow showed me grace yesterday and helped me along.
What I don't know is many things. Things I cannot share. Not yet, maybe not ever.
Keep praying, we are waiting for ONE more HUGE prayer to be answered.
*Christie*
3 comments:
It was nice 'chatting' with you last night :). I spent alot of time praying and I'm keeping only positive thoughts in my head today. I'll be around if you want to chat. Many many prayers for everyone.
Covering you in prayer today.
Hi Christie,
I've been following your journey. As Alexander's long time prayer warrior you and your whole family are in my prayers as well.
lots of love,
Shanna
Post a Comment