Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Social Worker

Just a quick one for tonight, I am sick and feel awful.
But I did get a call today from our new homestudy agency; we have an assigned social worker!  Her name is Terry and we should know very soon when our in-home visit will be and our 60 day countdown begins for a finished homestudy!

Today, Jan (the adoption manager at the agency) spoke with Shelley. Shelley said she seemed very nice and very willing to help us with our homestudy.   YAY!!! 





2 comments:

Einstein's Brain said...

Yay! I hope this social worker is as nice as she seems! I feel bad about all your setbacks. I hope you can get to the country soon to pick up your new son!

Lisa (DanielsMommy) said...

Praising God for some good news!! You have all been through so much. I am praying for Alexander every day and night. Such a sweet loving boy with a smile that lights up his face.