Everyone, please keep us in prayer. We go before the social worker and regional director of the agency tomorrow that has told us they will not approve our home study.
We will learn why and, more importantly, we will learn if this is a formal and completed home study rejection. If this is a formal and completed home study rejection; we will not move forward from this point.
IF this is a review of our case thus far to say their concerns are to mounted for them to approve us in the long run and will leave our study incomplete; we will seek another agency to work with (matter of fact, I already have--but I have to admit I feel no more confident than before I called them).
God's will is all we want to accomplish and live. Maybe we were meant to be a vessel for Alexander and his funds to help another family along (and there is a family willing to step in---they contacted me over this past month). I know adoption is not easy and our road has been rough. We were moving very quickly with all other paperwork and checks needed. Who knows? I don't. But MY God does. I am sure He will work this out in His own perfect timing and ways.
I may never hold Alexander in my arms but I will forever hold him in my heart if that is the case. I love him, I do. That is my only fault here. God loves him too, this I am sure of. These are not the words of a defeated woman, these are the words of a woman wanting to follow Him--no matter the outcome.
6 comments:
My heart is breaking for you!!! I will be praying! Please keep us updated! Your spirit is so inspirational! I am just so angry for you!!!
Catherine
http://wronginalltherightways-travcat.blogspot.com/
Definitely praying for AJ!
I can only Imagine what you must be feeling...Your Blog post is very well written. Be still and Know that I am God. Thank you for loving alexander... It is hard to know why things go awry... I am praying that this journey continues for you and that mountains are moved! Put on the armor of God...
I am so sorry. :( I will be praying for you. This breaks my heart.
My heart is breaking for you...and dear sweet Alexander. Please know we are praying and I hope you can feel the strength and love across the miles.
You know I'm praying. Hugs
Post a Comment