Like Sheva and her family. Sheva is one of my nettie-besties (internet bff's) and I love her posts on her Shtub
and the posts she creates for fun on our Babycenter Ds board. Just a couple of days ago she posted a "high functioning" post and why our kids are "ROCKSTARS". We have been entertained with WONDERFUL pics of our kids and comments as to why they are "HIGH FUNCTIONING ROCKSTARS". I love it!
Here is my addition to why Joseph is a rockstar:
Joseph is a ROCKSTAR because he is an artist............even when he is coloring my walls, dishwasher, frigerator....whatever LOL
and because he gives the best, "How you doin'?" pose....EVER!! LOL
2 comments:
This is my first time on your blog. I've come over from Unforeseen Gifts. Joseph is a doll! I can just see him saying, "How you doin'?" So cute!
loving the rockstar face!
Post a Comment