Sunday, October 11, 2009

Buddy Walk 2009!


So we finally made it to our Buddy Walk!! I guess third time really is a charm. The first year the twins were born it was very cold and damp and we did not dare take them out in that type of weather. Last year, I think someone was puny. But we finally made it this year. My sister, nephew and niece came along too. Jared was with his dad this weekend so he did not make it, but Shawn and I brought the twins out anyway. The weather was GORGEOUS!! Jackson was good but had a tummy bug of some sort and ran a fever that evening. Joseph woke up very snotty this morning. His poor little eyes were very watery yesterday but they always do that when the wind is in his face. Hopefully, we are all just getting a little cold now and nothing major. Here are some of the pics from this years walk.

No comments: